REVENUE INTEGRITY PHARMACY SR SPLST
Job posting number: #7075720 (Ref:hlj_29576)
Posted: March 5, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· The primary role of the RI Pharmacy Senior Specialist is to provide support to the Director, Revenue Integrity. This position is responsible for the oversight and maintenance of the Pharmacy Chargemaster (CDM) and related ancillary systems content according to government and third-party payer, regulations and guidelines. Works closely with all areas of the Revenue Cycle to ensure accurate and compliant pharmacy charge capture.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Preferred – Florida Board Pharmacy (Pharmacy Technician) registration.
- Preferred – Pharmacy experience.
- Preferred – Experience working with Cerner, Soarian and Craneware Pharmacy Chargelink applications.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel, etc.
- Special Projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Finance, HIM / Coding, Healthcare or Business Administration required with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in healthcare revenue cycle experience required (preferably in information system development, implementation, and support), with Pharmacy Chargemaster, and analyzing data/proactively identifying trends and potential issues. ** In lieu of Bachelor's degree a High School Diploma with an additional four (4) years of directly relevant healthcare revenue cycle experience for a total of seven (7) years may be considered.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.