SERVICE RESPONSE CENTER REP
Job posting number: #7080378 (Ref:hlj_31513)
Posted: June 24, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Service Response Center is the 24/7 central hub for system monitoring and customer communication related to the division of Facilities & Support Services, including Facilities, Design & Construction, Environmental Services, Parking & Transportation, Biomed, and Safety & Security. The Service Response Center Representative is responsible for two primary functions:
- Answering and processing all requests via phone, radio, or web request
- Monitoring multiple systems including Fire Alarm Panel, Building Automation System, Freezer
- Monitoring, Elevator Monitoring, Tube system, Access Control, Security Video Monitoring, and Patient Room Closures and dispatching appropriate staff.
- Monitors radio receiver and telephone; answers and processes routine and emergency calls from department staff; deploys staff as appropriate. Must always give callers accurate information, especially those who cannot reach their intended party.
- Obtains and records information as to exact location of situation, uses telephone or radio to transmit information to necessary personnel and maintains radio contact with crews on site.
- Receives complaints, exercises judgment in determining proper course of action and monitors maintenance requests for completion
- Follows departmental rules and regulations regarding emergency calls and dispatches crews in accordance with pre-determined plans.
- High School Diploma, GED or commercial school education and/or the equivalent which will provide the ability to read, write, interpret and/or apply instructions to assigned activities
- Minimum of five (3) years of experience in a high volume call center/answering service switchboard environmental. Preferably in Healthcare Provider and/or Hospital facility.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to interact with staff, patients and families.
- Experience in utilizing the Windows office suite and Microsoft Word basic proficiency absolutely required
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.