Project Manager and Enterprise Systems Coordinator
Job posting number: #7086137 (Ref:BSU27316)
Posted: September 25, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct technical and process feasibility review of incoming requests. Work with other IT staff as needed to examine projected impact on existing technologies composing the institution’s application and service portfolio; deliver recommendations to designated representatives showing anticipated risk/reward, technical integration analysis, support requirements, duplication and overlap analysis, and anticipated budget.
- Serve as university system owner and coordinator/ administrator for systems designated by IT leadership.
- Participate as a member of project teams for system purchases and implementation to provide system admin role, project management, end user training, technical analysis and guidance regarding integration of purchased systems with the existing enterprise environment.
- Research, setup and configure enterprise solutions based on end user requirements as a system admin. Support end users and functional areas on enterprise solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate requests for project assistance or ERP-related third-party system purchases, employing the IT Guiding Principles as foundational principles of the analysis and review process.
- Develop and implement processes to track and report progress, budget, and timeline adherence for requests approved by the vice presidential liaisons. Subsequent to request completion or implementation, analyze and report return on investment and final disposition of each request.
- Perform efficiency analysis of existing business processes in various functional areas. Collaborate with functional areas to identify and replace inefficient business processes with more effective and automated processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.