CLINICAL RESEARCH RN I
Job posting number: #7086368 (Ref:hlj_33027)
Posted: September 30, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Clinical Trials Office, CTO Resource Pool is looking for a Clinical Research RN I.
- Maintains sound conduct of the clinical trial, including but not limited to recruitment, screening, education, enrollment, treatment and follow-up of eligible subjects according to protocol requirements.
- Performs nursing assessments and triages patient care needs specifically related to research protocol requirements.
- Reviews and documents appropriately patient episode of care information specifically related to research requirements.
- Review with the principal investigator the inclusion/exclusion criteria, overall structure, and requirements for each protocol.
- Assess and document subject compliance with study treatment/protocol requirements.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to facilitate optimal patient care.
- Organizational management of all aspects of the clinical trial, including but not limited to, timeliness in completing case report forms, data entry, reporting adverse drug experiences, managing caseload and managing patient/data study file.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Current Florida RN
- Minimum of 1 year relevant nursing experience required
- One year of oncology experience and research experience preferred
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.