SPVR CLINICAL TRIALS OFFICE
Job posting number: #7103707 (Ref:hlj_38184)
Posted: June 22, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Summary about the Dept/lab/PI/projects –
At Moffitt Cancer Center, we are working tirelessly in the areas of patient care, research and education to advance one step further in fighting this disease. We are committed to the health and safety of our patients and dedicated to providing expert cancer care. As a leader in the Clinical Trial Operation you will be bringing the latest and future innovated threapyment in the fight against the Cancer burden.
- Leadership Opportunity at NCI Designated, World Renown Cancer Center.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Oncology, Breast Cancer and/or Geriatric Oncology.
- Experience in Clinical Research
- Has CCRC / CCRP certification
- Supervisor provides basic day-to-day supervision and oversight of the assigned clinical research operations program staff to ensure implementation of good clinical practices as set forth by Federal regulations. The Supervisor has direct reporting responsibilities and supports the recruiting, training, development, and performance management of staff assigned to the CTO program. Operationally, the Supervisor focuses on the day-to-day conduct of studies through the life cycle of the protocol, trial coordination, and quality assurance needs, providing problem-solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- The Supervisor and be expected to identify process improvement opportunities, collaborate with their team to develop creative solutions, lead implementation, and track success through defined metrics. Participates in development and execution of training programs and quality improvement systems, including the development of SOPs, to assure high quality Clinical Research throughout the Institution.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of four (4) years of experience in clinical trials (eg. patient facing coordination, data management, regulatory or other research coordination).
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.