SPVR CLINICAL TRIALS OFFICE
Job posting number: #7103771 (Ref:hlj_38246)
Posted: June 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Provides basic day-to-day supervision of the clinical research staff and operations assigned with oversight from responsible CTO manager and in collaboration with faculty and investigators.
- Works effectively across the organization and externally with sponsor organizations to ensure effective and efficient conduct of clinical research.
- Supports the recruiting, training, development, and performance management of assigned staff.
- Operationally focuses on study start up, trial coordination, and quality assurance needs, providing problem-solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- Will be expected to identify process improvement opportunities, collaborate with their team to develop creative solutions, lead/delegate implementation, and track success through defined metrics.
- Provide daily supervision of research staff including scheduling to meet program business needs and orientation and training.
- Supervise the staff responsibilities for the clinical aspects of study start up.
- Serve as resource to investigators writing investigator-initiated trials.
- Perform quality assurance procedures to check work of assigned staff for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with the CTO manager to improve organizational performance through recommending areas or approaches for improvement activities, performing new procedures, collecting data and providing input to department discussions.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- (Science or Health care related field preferred; Masters preferred)
- SoCRA or ACRP (or equivalent) certification.
- Four (4) years experience in clinical trials(patient facing coordination, data management, regulatory, or other research coordination).
- Oncology trials knowledge, OnCore CTMS experience preferred.
- Supervisory, or team lead experience preferred
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.