Clin Manager Ther Services II
Job posting number: #7111534 (Ref:ccf16737902)
Posted: September 21, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Manages all rehabilitation programming and staff in a clinical site or multiple clinical sites.
- Provides regular updates concerning the clinical site(s) including ongoing program evaluation and improvement, staffing levels, and budgets.
- Assists Director in planning, preparing, and implementing the department budget and related financial management programs.
- Compiles and reports on therapy activities i.e., trends in referrals, visits, revenues, long range planning, process improvements and input for annual reports.
- Instructs and directs the efforts of all department personnel (all professional disciplines, clerical support staff, and technicians).
- Adheres to standards set by regulatory bodies, such as JCAHO, Medicare/Medicaid, and OSHA, as they apply to the clinical sites.
- Conducts and monitors completion of performance evaluations for all department personnel.
- Ensures that quality, productivity and respective site goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Science Discipline.
- Master's Degree or Doctorate Degree preferred.
- Licensed in the Current State as a Physical Therapist (PT) or Occupational Therapist (OT) or Speech Language Therapy.
Complexity of Work:
- Within the scope of the job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Minimum five years Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Therapy experience with at least two years supervisory experience.
- Requires frequent walking, standing, and sitting.
- Requires manual dexterity for computer use.
- Visual acuity to observe activity in clinical areas.
- Ability to speak clearly for employee communications.
- Ability to hear employee and patient concerns.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.