MGR BMT CI DATA
Job posting number: #7111552 (Ref:hlj_40654)
Posted: September 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Manager, BMT CI Data
The BMT CI Data Manager acts on behalf and in conjunction with the Department Administrator with a primary emphasis on:
- Data and database development, advancement, and improvement to meet the ongoing and future needs of applicable federally mandated external reporting (CIBMTR, SCTOD), and to support Faculty and other stakeholder data needs to promote research questions. This position will create a new focus on translating data into information and reports to guide operations. The scope will include existing therapies in BMT and Cellular Immunotherapy, as well as new technologies such as adoptive cellular therapies as they become standard of care.
- Optimization of technology; namely the EHR and ancillary systems to better align technology with workflow, and to minimize the need for manual data capture and manipulation. The Manager will partner with other IT leaders to incrementally optimize the EHR to facilitate efficient and timely documentation, intuitive ordering, and streamlined workflows.
- This role will perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Healthcare, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Five (5) years’ experience in process & performance improvement in a health care-related organization, or quality management experience in a clinical area, or in information technology
- Demonstrated project management skills and follow-through from vision to execution
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to be results driven and achieve timely accomplishment of objectives
- Ability to quickly develop partnerships with key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Ability to create and lead teams producing desired results
- Master’s degree
- Oncology experience
- Academic medical enterprise experience in Blood and Marrow Transplant strongly desired
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.