SENIOR SYSTEMS TESTING COORDINATOR
Job posting number: #7111558 (Ref:hlj_40644)
Posted: September 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Senior Systems Testing Coordinator
The Senior Systems Testing Coordinator will provide support in the implementation of system upgrades by planning, designing, facilitating, and deploying effective test strategies for core clinical and patient access applications and systems enhancements.
They will analyze user stories/use cases for validity and feasibility.
This individual will apply proven analytical and advanced knowledge in problem determination to help validate, verify, communicate, and resolve clinical and non-clinical application upgrade issues through careful management of testing resources in order to achieve and remain at top of solution as a foundation to better enable Moffitt's strategy.
- Develops effective testing strategy for new applications and upgrades
- Achieve and maintain Top of Solution
- Issue Management, documentation, and communication
- Leads and mentors the Testing Analysts
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – field of study: Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Seven (7) years relevant exp in leading the coordinator of testing new system implementations and upgrades, development of domain strategy, and/or support of non-clinical, clinical and patient access systems
- Associates Degree with an additional two (2) years IT Systems Analysis and support for a total of nine (9) years system implementation and support of applications
- Five (5) years of testing/quality assurance experience
- Three (3) years of relevant experience managing projects and/or testing events
- Two (2) years relevant experience with testing automation software and techniques
- Cerner Millennium Build Experience is PREFERRED
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.