RN CCFSR Telemetry
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Job posting number: #7111904 (Ref:ccf16768655)
Posted: September 27, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Provides general and specialized direct and indirect patient care through the application of sound procedures and practices.
- Performs accurate and complete admission assessments within defined time frames.
- Assesses and documents patient's pain levels utilizing appropriate protocols.
- Prioritizes and documents patient problems based on assessed needs/problems in collaboration with the patient, family, and health care team.
- Monitors and documents patient's condition and effectiveness and timeliness of care and/or interventions.
- Evaluates, updates and revises plan of care to facilitate achievement of planned and expected outcomes.
- Delegates appropriate components of the nursing care plan to other members of the nursing team.
- Plans delivery of patient care in collaboration with other disciplines that promotes wellness and facilitates the discharge process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a recognized course of study from an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN).
Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association (AHA) certification required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American Heart Association (AHA) certification required.
Complexity of Work:
- Desire to work in different hospitals as needed.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum two years recent acute care experience in areas utilizing telemetry monitoring such as cardiac, step - down, medical / surgical telemetry units, concentrated care units.
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patient, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.