PHYSICAL THERAPIST NE
Vero Beach, FL
Job posting number: #7112083 (Ref:ccf16776238)
Posted: September 28, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Interprets plans and supervises patient treatments in accordance with the physician referral, ensuring the care, safety and well being of the patient.
- Reviews and evaluates the patient's response or lack thereof to treatment.
- Makes recommendations to the physician relative to the need to continue or discontinue physical therapy treatment.
- Provides appropriate documentation of each patient visit in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance and care of all equipment and apparatus.
- Responsible for the economical use of supplies, linens and utilities; as well as, maintaining the order and cleanliness of the department.
- Provides appropriate billing of each patient visit in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Assists in on-the-job training of all ancillary personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate required.
- Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy Program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current state licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare.
- Internship experience required.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.