FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AUDITOR
Job posting number: #7116794 (Ref:hlj_41901)
Posted: November 24, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Financial Assistance Auditor
The Financial Assistance Auditor is responsible for performing a detailed analysis of financial assistance applications to ensure all supporting documentation has been provided in addition to maintaining strict guidance of all policies and procedures. The Financial Assistance Auditor will analyze and interpret various financial documents related to earned and unearned income in addition to liquid assets and household composition. This position will effectively communicate with patients to ensure there is a comprehensive understanding of application requirements. An in-person or virtual meeting with the patient may be required. Multiple work queues will be monitored for adherence to outlined time standards.
- Performs detailed analysis of financial assistance applications to ensure compliance with the center's policies and procedures
- Maintains application time standards
- Maintains correspondence with patients
- Documentation and Adjustments
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum of three (3) years working in healthcare or finance.
- Experience in auditing or accounting. Understanding of Financial Assistance regulations in tax exempt institutions. Knowledge of IRS regulation 501R, previous experience with Financial Assistance provisioning
- Associate’s Degree
- OR In lieu of High School Diploma/GED and two (2) years experience in a healthcare financial setting may be considered.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.