RESP CARE PRAC I REG
Job posting number: #7116798 (Ref:hlj_41906)
Posted: November 24, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
***New Moffitt McKinley hospital opening July 2023***
Check out our new hospital:
- Responsible for the competent and proficient performance of all respiratory and cardiology procedures for critical and basic floor care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Has a minimum of 6 months experience as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Competently performs all respiratory and cardiology procedures.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge in the use of all respiratory and cardiology equipment.
- Documents in the hospital computer system all procedures performed per JCAHO requirements and department policies.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Completion of a Respiratory Care program is required.
- Credentialed by the NBRC as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- ACLS required.
- Licensure in the state of Florida as a Registered Respiratory therapist is required.
- Current BLS required.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.