Job posting number: #7121989 (Ref:ccf17675936)
Posted: January 24, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Performs autonomic tests using Case IV (QST, OSART, EMG machine ) SSR.
- Records patients responses to generate reports entered into patient records.
- Calibrates and maintains equipment.
- Trains residents, techs and staff to perform procedures.
- Direct patient care experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- None required.
- Completion of one year of college/university with emphasis on biological or physical sciences or one year experience in a related electrodiagnostic field.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to move equipment and carts and assist patients on and off the exam table.
- Manual dexterity to apply electrodes and operate equipment.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.