Graduate Program and Compliance Coordinator
Job posting number: #7146786 (Ref:BSU37350)
Posted: May 24, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The University offers excellent benefits, including health care and retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and dependents, and generous time off with pay.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations of graduate programs; communicate with students via email and telephone to address questions and make referrals to appropriate personnel.
- Each semester, collaborate with faculty to update clinical course documents; process clinical course forms submitted by graduate and RN to MS students; verify accuracy and completion of required forms; maintain database to track participation of preceptors who work with graduate students; confirm students submitted paperwork into CORE-ELMS for faculty review.
- Monitor the submission of graduate program applications through university application system; collaborate with Associate Director for Graduate Program and Assistant Director for Graduate Program to prepare admission documents for the admission and progression committees.
- Maintain and update information in the graduate and faculty Canvas communities.
- Supervise student employee(s); delegate, oversee, and evaluate student employee’s work.
- Monitor and communicate to Associate Director for Graduate Program each semester student enrollment in all graduate courses; and provide students with CRNs, overrides, etc. for registration.
- Serve as backup support for other staff.
- Maintain and update student permanent records for all graduate students and program graduates.
- Collate results from exit surveys, course clinical agencies, and university course evaluations each semester, accreditation and organizational survey, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Track and verify health clearance and compliance requirements for graduate students and guide graduate students through the purchase of health clearance and background check packages.
- Complete continuous training with American DataBank, CORE-ELMS, etc. Train students and faculty as needed on how to utilize these systems.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Refer to Associate Director for Graduate Program for request of letters of reference and education verification from students and employers.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.