Channel Audit Specialist
Makati City, Philippines
Job posting number: #7150821 (Ref:pf-4885713)
Posted: May 26, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Channel Audit Specialist is responsible in preparing and analyzing reports pertaining to all Patient Access Programs including identifying of data variances from different data sources. The role is responsible in performing audit of Patient Access Programs data ensuring that all reports and data sources are correct and reconciled. This role is also responsible for providing support to Channel Team in ensuring accurate and timely processing of all rebates and claims payment to all customers. This role is under the supervision of Channel and Pricing Analytics Manager with close coordination to Health Access Specialist (HAS) for Patient Programs. The role will also entail monitoring of distribution KPIs, Patient Access Program (PAP) program milestones, management and resolution of program operational issues or third-party vendor deviations according to Pfizer policies.
- Provide comprehensive analysis on Patient Access Program reports identifying gaps in the data
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of all PAP sales records generated by distribution partner, Third-party vendors including patient enrollment, medicines claims, free goods, and commercial stocks and to that of pharmacy partners including dispensed medicines for both commercial and free goods and free goods coming from safekeeping
- Perform final validation and monthly close out of records and balances for all PAP transactions ensuring that all data is clean and accurate
- Responsible in creating dashboards and report templates for all PAP transactions and provide analysis and insights from the data generated
- Ensure that all issues and concerns regarding of PAP including pharmacy free goods issues are monitored and addressed accordingly
- Tracks sales transactions and prepare reports that includes adherence to claims and rebates programs of all Channel Teams
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all claims and rebates through close collaboration with respective internal stakeholders including the Channel Team, Finance and external stakeholders including the distribution’s Finance and Sales Team
- Work with the Channel Teams (Retail, Private and Government) in the development of reports and templates that measure and drive overall Channel strategy
- Manage issues or complaints from, claims, and rebates payment processing and to find proper resolution by collaborating with respective stakeholders including the Channel Team, Finance and with the distribution partners
- Bachelor's degree
- With at least 4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/health industry with knowledge on pharmaceutical compliance requirements and demonstrated mastery of key processes within functional area of expertise.
- Qualifications in allied health or other life sciences, or market access environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical skills
- Able to process and analyze large amount of data, proficient in MS Excel and other data processing tools to successfully deliver complex reports
- Proficiency in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding critical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at various levels within the organization and external stakeholders. With experience working successfully in a matrix team and comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with customer-facing initiatives preferred.
- Vendor management experience preferred.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales Operations & Admin
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.