Dar El Beida, Algeria
Job posting number: #7150985 (Ref:pf-4885920)
Posted: May 29, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Lead the team responsible for production planning, inventory management, and warehouse.
- Monitor customer service levels and initiatives to support PGS‘s vision of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Assure that policies, procedures and practices meet Pfizer Standards.
- Ensure effective training & development of team members.
- Support and promote Pfizer and PGS Vision, Mission, Values & Leader Behaviours.
- Interact effectively with all levels in the organization and with customers.
- Enforce Safety and Quality rules and systems
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.