Sales Intermediaries & Projects Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job posting number: #7150988 (Ref:pf-4885969)
Posted: May 29, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Sales Intermediaries & Projects Manager (SI&PM) will act as local SME and internal SPC providing commercial & trade solutions to support the execution of SI Management and strategic commercial projects in KSA. The SI&PM reports to Saudi Commercial Excellence Lead and under her/his direction will act as the SME providing support to the different cross-functional teams in relation to SI and commercial projects management.
SI are a type of third party that provides Pfizer with selling, promoting, commercialization, marketing, and/or regulatory services related to selling or tendering Pfizer products. This includes Contracted Field Forces/CSOs, Purchasing Sales Intermediaries, and Co-Promotion/Co-Marketing Sales Intermediaries.
The SI&PM will be mainly responsible for project management tasks including:
- Planning and designing project resources, monitoring progress for strategic cross-functional commercial projects, including business operations and business development.
- Liaising & coordinating the cross-functional review & approval process on behalf of the Commercial Excellence Lead
- Providing the commercial teams with the needed support including development/implementation of GTM strategies, contractual drafting & negotiations, developing & owning the relevant processes, providing the required guidance & tools and managing approvals.
- Managing contracts, including Risk assessment & evaluation, Due Diligence and regular evaluation of the Third-Party performance, documenting the execution of the contracted KPIs.
- Monitoring & maintaining the overall process timeframe.
- Keeping records & archiving of related reviews, approvals & documents
- Supporting data driven / establishing benchmarks for any 3rd party engagement
- Saudi Country President
- Saudi Commercial Team
- Regulatory Team
- Supply Chain Team
- Legal Team
- Compliance Team
- Therapeutic area leads.
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Project Management
- Trade development & trade compliance
- Business operations
- Contract management
- Business & Finance acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office efficiency, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Leading change
- Acts Decisively
- Seizes Accountability
- Holds People Accountable
Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, science, finance, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in managerial level in commercial, procurement, contracting and finance roles.
- At least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated success managing project teams.
- Expertise in drafting, concluding, and negotiating different types of business agreements.
- Expertise in commercial trade terms & rules.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to explore, evaluate and support implementation of key business development strategies.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Arabic is preferred add-on.
Geographic Scope: Saudi
Work Location Assignment: Riyadh
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Market Access#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.