PBG Recruiter/Manager -Biz Focal-China
Job posting number: #7154693 (Ref:pf-4884729)
Posted: June 7, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Why Patients Need You
Our HR team is comprised of dedicated, solution oriented and agile colleagues who think big, challenge the status quo to create room for meaningful work. Your diverse perspectives and experiences will help to shape our workforce. Whether you are in talent acquisition attracting the best candidates, a Generalist or HR Lead supporting our colleagues or working behind the scenes, we all have a part to play in achieving the same goal, make Pfizer an inclusive and amazing workplace for all.
What You Will Achieve
You’ll have a key role to play in an organization that has people at its heart. You will develop and implement a recruitment strategy to attract and retain prospective talented employees. Starting from sourcing the candidates, conducting interviews, evaluating employment factors to salary recommendations, you will manage the full recruitment cycle to meet business needs.
As a Business Focal Recruiter, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards meeting the recruitment targets on time. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in fulfilling difficult job requisitions and establishing consensus between internal teams.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
You will be the Single Point of Contact for assigned BU or Departments and accountable to whole recruitment related responsibilities.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for activities on own projects.
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business, including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation.
- Ensure that every stage of recruitment starting from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and best practice principles.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse incumbent slates.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques for senior or mid-level positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, external research, etc.
- Proactively manage incumbent pools to ensure qualified incumbents remain engaged in current or future opportunities with Pfizer.
- Ensure a positive client and incumbent experience throughout the hiring life cycle, relationship management being a critical component of this role.
- Manage the offer process for external incumbents, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
- Manage summer intern programs, rotational programs, and direct hire positions along with execution of the university recruitment strategies.
- Utilize appropriate selection techniques and achieve recruitment metrics against global targets.
- Track and facilitate on-campus interview dates.
- Become a credible and trusted talent advisor to the client groups.
- Bachelor's Degree, 6+ years’ experience.
- Strong direct sourcing and full talent mapping skill, demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies
- Good data analysis, insight generation, risk identification, innovative solution providing.
- Good oral&written English(email, intake meeting,presentation)
- Strong capability in stakeholder management, project management, peer leadership.
- Growth mindset, learning agility, resillence.
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Experience working with Workday or other applicant tracking systems
- Recruiting experience, including direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience
- Ability to handle high volume recruitment of complex, scientific roles
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.People Experience
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.