Assistant Clinical Lecturer or Assistant Clinical Professor of Nursing
Job posting number: #7184098 (Ref:BSU37824)
Posted: October 2, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The salary for this opportunity starts at $55,000 annually.
2. Earned master’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university by date of appointment
3. Current unencumbered Registered Nurse License in the United States, with Indiana Registered Nurse License obtained by date of appointment.
2. Clinical nursing experience in related area of teaching
3. Ability to communicate effectively
4. Ability to use and integrate technology in nursing education
5. If NP, current clinical practice as an NP and national board certification
6. Doctoral degree in nursing or related field from an accredited college or university
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.