Patient Support Services Solution Engineer - Analytical Reporting & AI
Job posting number: #7187794 (Ref:pf-4895360)
Posted: October 24, 2023
Why Patients Need You
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
What You Will Achieve
- We seek a highly motivated Digital Solution Engineer to join Pfizer’s Digital Commercial and Customer Creation Center (C4) Digital Technology team for Patient Support Services solution delivery for Pfizer’s Specialty Access Solution CoE.
- As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team.
- Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
- Your hard work and focus will help make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients.
- The ideal candidate would be someone with advanced knowledge of visualization tools, cloud databases and AI/ML tools
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions using new and existing applications, systems architecture, and applications infrastructure.
- The role will design and develop Patient Support Services Advanced Analytics and visualization solutions and utilize data prep and visualization platforms.
How You Will Achieve It
- Responsible to design, selection, and implementation of analytics changes by comparing them with business requirements and design documents
- Creating analytics and AI/ML plans and instructions for operating complex business systems
- Works with product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manages a list of technical requirements based on business needs, new technologies, known defects, and issues.
- Assisting the technology, systems and process workstreams to define the shared data model vision, data sourcing approach, data transformation approach and data reconciliation approach.
- Coordinating across many stakeholders, creating a collaborative network with critical internal and external stakeholders. This can include outside contractors such as software vendors, data providers and specialty pharmacy customers.
- Knowledge of Predictive analytics, Machine learning and Web applications.
- Can work independently under close supervision, including making recommendations without significant oversight.
- Collaborates with internal/external partners to design, build and deliver best-in-class data products roadmap globally
- Contributes to a culture of high performance, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates outstanding collaboration and operational excellence
You will have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate a solid ability to tell a story with simplistic views of complex datasets
- Patient Support Services Data architecture and advanced analytical algorithms
- Delivering data reliability, efficiency, and best-in-class visualization analytics and machine learning algorithms.
- Build dashboard and reporting proofs of concept as needed; develop reporting and analysis templates and tools
- The scope of this role includes a wide range of highly analytical platforms and data sources with diverse collection points and complicated collection methods.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience emphasizing application support, development, or systems engineering.
- Experience supporting applications and solutions in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated expertise and capabilities in matrixed, cross-functional teams and influencing without authority
- Demonstrated understanding of analytic tools/methods and the ability to generate vital customer insights and market intelligence.
- Ability to effectively link insights to implications to inform strategy, planning and execution
- Proven experience and demonstrated skills in Tableau Visualization, Data IKU, SQL and some experience in R or Python
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC processes
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills, communicate and liaise broadly across functions and the global organization.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment.
- Process-oriented with strong organization, project management and coordination skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and work assignments, to be open, and motivated to learn and adopt innovative ideas and concepts.
- Knowledge of database, storage, hosting, cloud, application, analytics and services technologies.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.