Software Engineer, Apple Cloud Services- Security
Job posting number: #7194417 (Ref:apl-200519931)
Posted: November 14, 2023
In this role you will write and own software that runs on all of Apple’s cloud fleet to ensure it has the best security in the world.
- Consistent record of delivering high quality enterprise software with numerous years of validated experience) using Xcode
- Experience writing Xcode applications in Swift, Objective-C, C++, C, and/or GO.
- Solid understanding of the full SW development lifecycle
- Knowledgeable of distributed systems design patterns and security implications, as well as common infrastructure components including: network architecture, server fleet provisioning and configuration, OOB management, storage, load balancing, virtualization, Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of technologies such as Web Services, XML, JSON, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, Caching solutions, application performance tuning
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts.
- Experience with OS X, Linux, Shell Scripts.
- Experience in designing and handling systems with high performance, scalability and availability.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment on fast paced projects.
We handle ambiguity quite often at Apple. We are looking for someone who has experience distilling use cases and requirements down to make them into software applications.
Another vital aspect of this role is teamwork. We regularly partner with our direct team and stakeholders on projects. We are a small team with a large footprint and strive to establish phenomenal partnerships with cross functional teams.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent written and verbal communicator.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Pay & Benefits