Software Development Engineer in Test, Partner Solutions and Technology
Job posting number: #7194451 (Ref:apl-200520587)
Posted: November 13, 2023
Apple's Partner Solutions and Technology team is looking for an extraordinary Quality Engineer who is passionate about quality. You should have attention to detail and a dedication to deliver high-quality results. To be successful, you should be self-motivated; and driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You also need to exude exceptional collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. Possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation, working with a creative team of dedicated developers and Quality Engineers. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you. Dynamic, hard-working people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norms here.
Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- Solid understanding of development lifecycles, testing methodologies, and QA processes.
- Experienced in developing test plans, building tools, and test frameworks.
- Computer Science fundamentals and experience in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience understanding and/or testing with APIs
- Programming experience with automation scripting/tools/tests harness (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Karate, RestAssured, Appium)
- Strong debugging skills to identify software issues
The basic day-to-day responsibilities include:
Prioritizing the development of strong and effective working partnerships with app owners, developers, and other project team members
Review and analyze requirements, user issues, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
Participate in cross-functional review meetings to ask questions and provide feedback.
Develop test plans, test cases and bug reports.
Create and Run automated tests and investigate failures - Provide risk assessment to app owner - Participate in go-live activities by validating the product after production deployment and supporting any warranty activities.
Assist in training development, change management, and adoption goals.
Education & Experience
- Experience testing AEM-based solutions is a plus.
- Experience testing Salesforce ecosystem is a plus.