Research Associate III, Turkson Lab
Los Angeles, CA
Job posting number: #7194657 (Ref:HRC1433471)
Posted: November 16, 2023
Under general guidance, the Administrative Research Associate III works closely with PI, providing technical
and/or administrative support in large or multi-project oriented labs. May be requested by PI to take on specific
supervisory activities, and provide administrative leadership, and/or technical expertise. May develop
hypothesis and assist in planning steps for the investigative process. Will review and remain current on
literature as it relates to clinical/research study. Coordinates all lab and/or clinical activities, including but not
limited to, budgetary/financial compliance, preparation of grant proposals, and creating independent
presentations. Not responsible for generating grant funds.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides miscellaneous clinical/research support (ad hoc data analysis, hypothesis development,
programming, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Organizes clinical/research trials in conjunction with the Principal Investigator and sponsor and/or funding
• Monitors and ensures compliance with safety standards and procedures.
• Analyzes data and prepares scientific findings for publication as author or co-author.
• May make independent presentations.
• May provide system administration and maintenance for the local workstation network.
• Leads and trains Research Lab Assistants, Research Fellow, lower level Research Associates, and other
related support staff and may be requested by PI to take on specific supervisory activities.
• Orients new Research Fellows and/or Research Scientists to day-to-day lab operations and procedures.
Bachelor's Degree Bachelors in Science Related Field
No license or certification required
3 years Research laboratory experience
2 years Experience in research specialty
Lifting 50 lbs. Carrying 50 lbs. Pushing 50 lbs. Pulling 50 lbs. Reaching, Handling, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive Motions, Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination
Working Title: Research Associate III, Turkson Lab
Department: Home Dept - Hem - Onc
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Academic/Research
Job Specialty: Research Studies/Clinical Trials
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$64,500.00 - $90,900.00