Cellular Software Development Engineer - L1 Control
Job posting number: #7195017 (Ref:apl-200517346)
Posted: November 17, 2023
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible. As part of a world class cellular team, you’ll craft sophisticated groundbreaking embedded software that deliver more Performance in our products than ever before. Join us, and you’ll help us innovate new cellular technologies that continually outperform the previous iterations! By collaborating with other product development groups across Apple, you’ll push the industry boundaries, redefine what wireless systems can do and improve the product experience for our customers across the world.
- - Minimum BS and 3 or more years of relevant industry experience
- - In-depth hands-on experience with real-time, embedded cellular 3G/4G/5G PHY L1 Software/Firmware; strong
- - knowledge of embedded real-time control, sophisticated digital signal processing (DSP), communications, information theory, estimation, adaptive filtering, control loops; other advanced DSP, communication and RF topics a plus.
- - Strong understanding of software engineering principles using C and/or C++, Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and concurrent programming.
- - Working knowledge of computer architecture with particular emphasis on the HW/SW interfaces of high-speed communication subsystems.
- - Experience with silicon prototyping, emulation systems, and virtual platforms.
- - Experience in SW verification and HW validation utilizing scripting and/or automation frameworks with strong experience debugging embedded software systems using system simulators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG debuggers.
Education & Experience