Senior Privacy Engineer - Privacy Technologies
Job posting number: #7195160 (Ref:apl-200523390)
Posted: November 18, 2023
- Passion for customer privacy
- Ability to learn and research new technologies rapidly, assess privacy exposures, and suggest mitigations
- Ability to analyze systems’ architectures for privacy impact
- Programming experience
- Experience with differential privacy, private federated learning, multi-party computation or other advanced privacy technologies
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Collaboration, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Review features to identify privacy exposures and design mitigations for them and review proposed data collection for privacy impact.
- Partner with cryptographers and technical experts in SWE and AIML to help guide our roadmap for privacy technologies.
- Provide guidance to engineers and leaders on the right privacy technology to use when developing new features.
Successful candidates will need to have experience with privacy technologies, superb communication skills, and a passion for protecting privacy. Creative problem solving, analytical, and deductive reasoning skills are critical for this position. You will be working on multiple unrelated systems each week, so the ability to learn quickly and an excitement for new things is a must.
Education & Experience
Pay & Benefits