Job posting number: #7195953 (Ref:hlj_50808)
Posted: November 23, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The Architect, Interoperability provides expertise in designing, implementing and articulating the technology and systems standards essential to support the electronic data interchange needs across the organization.
- The incumbent will be accountable for designing architectural standards and processes that supports Enterprise Architecture (EA) activities and guide the development and management of technical and infrastructure needs as it pertains to interoperability.
- This is a challenging position that would encounter opportunities related to providing architectural know how into putting Moffitt's integration on a path of digital innovation and excellence.
- The Interoperability Architect provides leadership in highly complex integration projects as a team member, sometimes a team leader and serves as a subject matter expert for multiple areas of the interface needs.
- These solutions enable the organization's future-state business capabilities and drive the organization’s targeted business-outcomes.
- Design, document and maintain reference architecture standards, policies and procedures
- Represent the team as a Technical Matter Expert as it pertains to Interoperability architectural knowhow Collaborate, educate and support the necessary stakeholders to ensure the standards are followed
- Define the programming standards and protocols for interfaces' design and deployment
- Develop and maintain HL7 and non-HL7 interfaces for clinical, research and business systems
- Provide on-call support
- Document and maintain interoperability architectural standards to be shared across the organization
- Collaborate with information technology peers, leadership and business relationship stakeholders to understand, design, and improve interoperability functions as it relates to the various organizational lines of business
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – field of study: Computer Science, System Analysis or a related
- 8 years experience in full life cycle implementation of integration initiatives
- Masters Degree and 6 years experience will be considered
- Relevant experience in a research, academic, scientific environment or healthcare provider is a plus.
- Experience with the creation of reference systems architecture in the interoperability space
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering integration diagrams and application/interface catalogs
- Experience working in tandem with and act as a solution focused business partner to our Enterprise Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, IT and Cyber Security teams that have a shared responsibility of maintaining Enterprise Architectural standards
- Experience designing, building and implementing enterprise-class interfaces, defining and aligning standards, frameworks and interoperability needs with business and technology strategy, identifying and communicating current and emerging innovation in this space.
- Understanding of data streaming and API frameworks
- Strong grasp of SDLC and ITSM frameworks.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.