RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST I
Job posting number: #7198868 (Ref:hlj_50894)
Posted: December 6, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Performs radiographic examinations on selected portions of the anatomy.
- Performs a variety of procedures with the knowledge and ability to properly and safely obtain diagnostic images.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have an understanding of anatomy and pathology as to how they affect the quality of a procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good computer skills
- One year Radiology experience in a hospital setting.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of all Radiology principles and imaging techniques as they apply to the daily operation of the department.
- Awareness of radiation safety policies as they relate to the operation of equipment and protection of the patient.
- Understand the process of computer radiology, the quality assurance station, image processing, archiving and sending images to the PACS stations.
- Must take the initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Gather complete documentation of all pertinent information to provide accurate and timely service to patients and ensure completion all forms.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology program or the equivalent is required.
- Florida license as a Radiographer is required.
- ARRT certification required.
- Current BLS required.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.