Job posting number: #7199398 (Ref:hlj_50863)
Posted: December 7, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Provides administrative assistance and support to the community education and outreach department.
The Ideal Candidate
- Organizational and problem solving skills, ability to work independently
- Excellent written and communication skills, and ability to work with diverse suppliers, and special populations.
- Spanish language speaking and writing skills are preferred.
- Handles all secretarial duties related to the programs, recording and preparation of committee meeting minutes, assists with record keeping and organizes, materials and documentation for reporting purposes and for the smooth conduct of the programs.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Assists with the organization and activities related to community health fairs, vendor fairs, workshops, events, educational sessions or community related committees and/or advisory boards. Provides support at community events as needed.
- Successfully utilizes multiple and advanced computer software programs to support the data collection and reporting requirements of the community education and outreach department and supplier diversity department.
- Participates in the preparation of operating budget for the department or grant budgets.
- Prepares purchase order, processes invoices for payment and tracks expenditures with a high level of detail.
- Prepares Mileage/Expense reimbursements for staff.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Requires High School Diploma/GED. Bachelor's Degree in Business Management preferred
- Minimum 3 years secretarial experience.
- Experience in data collection, data entry, report design, and ability to format and compose correspondence required.
- Flexibility to participate in weekend and evening programs, as needed.
- Ability to travel in the Tampa Bay Area.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.