RESEARCH ASSISTANT I
Job posting number: #7199461 (Ref:hlj_50938)
Posted: December 7, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Research Assistant I assumes the responsibility for assisting research personnel in projects related to the PI’s research portfolio.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Data collection and entry
- Prepping materials for study
- Providing chart abstractions
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Hands on experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.