Country Brand Lead - HBU I&I
Job posting number: #7216765 (Ref:pf-4906358)
Posted: February 13, 2024
- Owns, defines and drives country specific Terapeutic Area and Brand strategy and tactical plans
- Plan, develop, optimize and execute of commercial activities of the portfolio
- Forecast revenue of the selected TA portfolio and A&P for promoted brands
- Generating revenue growth, drive product growth and lifecycle management, demand forecasting and Manage A&P for selected TA brands as well as ensuring the realization of profitability through market access tools
- Matrix management & leadership to ensure optimal decision making between IDM CO, CEE cluster, ABS-HUB sub-cluster and local Specialty Care & Oncology Category Lead and local cross functional teams for effective support of the brand
- Proactively driving the development of brand strategies to maximize the brand growth
- Have deep market, customer, patient and competitor knowledge and insight, ideally within the selected portfolio space and effectively uses them to articulate and drive the brand strategies.
- Acts as the single-point ‘go-to person’ on all portfolio related matters, forms, represents the portfolio on all regional matters
- Leads the portfolio cross-functional team in the country/cluster of responsibility
- Collaborate with the global, regional brand team and other CBLs across the cluster/region in the development and delivery of regional initiatives and programs
- Provides local insights and brand feedback to cluster/regional or global team, and Specialty Care lead
- Tailors and executes brand strategies to local market needs, and defines local priorities for the brands
- Selects best-fitting modules from the global provided content and trans-create, customize, manage approval & roll-out of new promotional materials as needed
- All needed material updating based on regulatory changes
- Participates as a role model for the New Ways of Working
- Works closely with CoLab to ensure reuse metrics
- Forecasts portfolio performance, track progress towards target, and active involvement for revenue adjustment throughout the year during LE process
- Allocates and execute in country brand marketing expenses
- Develop brand plan/operating plan for selected portfolio in the region and continuously evaluating opportunities for the brands
- Develop and own the local omnichannel strategy and overall objectives as well as the commercial tactical in collaboration with content&channel manager
- Cross-functional brand leadership across Customer Facing Colleagues, H&V, Account management, medical, legal, regulatory, compliance, finance, logistic etc.
- Partners with Medical to identify and manage KOLs.
- Develop appropriate MedEd initiatives and brand programs to educate targeted HCPs on latest scientific updates and differentiated product attributes
- Articulates and gains support for the brand objectives financially, strategically, and tactically, and can work across the matrix to gain Country Lead brand plans and needed resources
- Ensure that all brand plans and activities are in full compliance with Pfizer SOPs, laws, and regulations
- Marketing, Sales, Legal, Procurement, Compliance, H&V, Biopharma Operation, PGS, Medical, Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Finance,
- Min. 5 years of marketing or relevant function (market, access, PA) experience within the industry
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Master's degree or MBA desired
- English is a must written and spoken
- Understanding on the healthcare environment and how to adapt strategies/initiatives to meet healthcare and patient needs
- Marketing, Customer and Competitor Insight
- Marketing Execution
- Strategic and Operational Business/Marketing Planning
- Data analysis, interpretation, and communications
- Performance and Program Metrics
- Financial and budgeting experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Exceptional collaboration/negotiation
- Exceptional prioritization - among/across brands, resource-constrained context
- Vendor management
- Ability to work in co-promotion and/or matrix structure
- Lives up Pfizer values: Courage, Excellence, Equity and Joy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent time-management, well organized and self-motivated
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive and supportive team player that can energize and motivate others
- Strong analytical skills and ability to execute with accuracy, and ability to support compliance.
- Strong relationship building skills across departments.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
- Good communication skills with a clear communication style, able to communicate with staff and management at all levels
- Excellent presentations skills
- Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
- Must be able to work independently.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote and office work
- Global Job Level: J090
- Hiring Manager: Specialty Care Category Lead
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, or disability.Marketing and Market Research#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.