SUPPLY & DISTRIBUTION CLERK
Job posting number: #7216950 (Ref:hlj_51667)
Posted: February 13, 2024
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Provides for the efficient operation of the Supply Chain by receipt, storage and the distribution of supplies to all patient care areas throughout the Cancer Center. Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision and be able to walk and stand throughout the entire day. Must be able to follow instructions and work quickly and accurately. Supports the Strategic Goals and the Mission of the Cancer Center.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- One (1) year working specifically in Healthcare Supply Chain and Distribution environment is preferred.
- Experience with vendor management software and in-person (customer service) interactions
- Specific Pyxis experience
- Mobile Supply Chain Management (MSCM)
- Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Business Operations/Management
- Coordinate and facilitate the logistics and delivery of supplies throughout the Center
- Track shipments and maintain shipment reports
- Minimize lead times and ensure on time delivery of materials/equipment to support customer needs
- Track and update orders, delivery commitments, and inventory receipts both inside and outside of MSCMsoftware-
- Monitor equipment for expiration dates and inspecting inventory for quality, and/or damage-
- Independently resolve issues as they arise (delay in delivery, accidents, back orders)-
- Operate lightweight motor vehicle to retrieve and deliver materials
- Communicate with customer groups using STAT phone to identify supply needs and set expectation regarding delivery
- Educate and consult with customers to increase service, meet expectations, and encourage open communication regarding service and delivery enhancements
- Facilitate inventory auditing process on a routine basis (monthly, quarterly, as needed) by manually counting all merchandise to get a full and accurate count.
- Document any discrepancies and report findings verbally and in writing
- Improve supply chain processes to include identifying any "pain points" or opportunity areas for continued improvement and operational efficiency (e.g., bottlenecking, safety regulations)
Other duties as assigned
- Keep the storeroom neat and clutter free
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of two (2) years supply chain and distribution experience directly involved in distribution and receiving operational support
- Perform physical tasks daily associated with picking & pulling products, delivery of those products and putting stock away. Restock Pyxis machines and Par locations throughout the organizations.
- Assists with product rotation and monitoring expiration dates. Utilizes handheld devices. Communicates effectively and provides excellent customer service. Performs routine tasks as assigned with little to no supervision.
- Acquiring new skills and gaining an understanding of role responsibilities. Increase medical product Knowledge
- Associate’s Degree
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.